A traveler back home. But where is home? Home is wherever you are ... or in the distance.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
WHAT A BOOK! Just finished "Nothing" from Janne Teller. Couldn't put the book away. You should read it. The german translation from the danish original is colled "Nichts. Was im Leben wichtig ist." ("Nothing. What is important in live"). Teenagers are searching the MEANING. No book like others.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Nichts. Nichts. Nichts.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
It's all about soul
Thursday, September 23, 2010
The famous and photogenic emblem from Dortmund, the Dortmund U-Tower. On top is a video installation from the Hartware MedienKunstVerein. And I like to watch it. Always interesting, sometimes funny, today I saw a big spider crawling. Other times I saw sky, butterflies, montains, people.
Here I have to change the train.
posted by Carola at 6:25 PM 0 Comments
In the morning
On my way to work. It was a beautiful dawn and the last SUMMER morning. Do you listen to music in this time? I just heard this two songs.
posted by Carola at 5:54 AM 0 Comments
Sunday, September 19, 2010
How do you go to work?
Saturday, September 18, 2010
It's my first weekend since more then two years.
Last monday I started working - after two years traveling.
What a different rhythm! Work and play. Work and play.... While traveling there was only? What? work play - traveling.
Time. My time.
posted by Carola at 6:32 PM 0 Comments
Friday, September 17, 2010
It's a kite
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
1. Where is your cell mobile phone? Backpack
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend wife? Kreativ
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Eva
5. Your father? Dieter
6. Your favourite item? Book
7. Your dream last night? Nature
8. Your favourite drink? Apfelschorle
9. Your dream car? None
10. The room you are in? Home
11. Your ex? Ago
12. Your fear? Secret
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Upps
14. Who did you hang out with last night? Hans
15. What you're not? Boring
16. The last thing you did? Talking
17. What are you wearing? T-Shirt
18. Your favourite book? Allerseelen
19. The last thing you ate? Bread
20. Your life? Adventure
21. Your mood? Calm
22. Your friends? Select
23. What are you thinking about right now? This
24. Your car? None
25. What are you doing at the moment? Typing
26. Your summer? Canoe
27. What is on your TV? None
28. When is the last time you laughed? Today
29. Last time you cried? Ago
30. School? Work
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Questionnaire Part 2
52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like turkey breast.
53. ANY BAD HABITS?
Bad, what is bad. Too much coffee. Two much time on the computer?
54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I don’t have an embarrassing CD.
55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Why not. But we have to cross our ways.
56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
In Europe it is far too much.
58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I kick some stones away. I call someone an idiot. I thump on the table. Hmm this does look to bad. No, I’m not a big anger person.
59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I don’t have one.
60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
So so.I’m careful in the beginning.
61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
A soft toy cat with long arms and legs, so I liked to play that he is doing exercises on the horizontal bar. And lego.
62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
There are numbers ON, ;) from 0 to 9, but no numbers IN. I use the phone very rare. Two years, while traveling I haven’t had one, only email communication.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sometimes. Maybe to much.
64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Some famous sailers.
65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
I don’t have a nickname in the moment. In one class in school they called me Pepsi. I didn’t like it. My son makes jokes “Corolla”.
68. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU HAVE?
6, tree are for sports. I need some new ones soon. Don’t like to by shoes.
69. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, I do.
70. WHERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Strawberry. Cherry. Sometimes lemon.
72. ARE YOU LAZY?
Not in general, but with things I don’t like. I can push them from one day to another.
73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND?
75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
All four had to be extendet.
76. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I don’t answer this question.
77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A friend, I invited her to my birthday.
80. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I’ve only had sushi one time. On a friends sailboot in French Polynesia, home made sushi.
92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
A video from our journey. Andreas pulling Thomas on a cardboard.
93. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
96. KISSES OR HUGS?
Big hug. Big kiss.
97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
98. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
People on the net.
99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
100. CREATE YOUR OWN QUESTION!
Where do you travel next?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On top of my right foot, I had a little accident while driving a scooter (with motor). I never again drove one.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Mostly just wallpaper, one nautical chart.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
A ten year old Siemens, I haven’t used it in the last years.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Dire Straits, REM, Annie Lennox, Kate Gibson, Paul Simon, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Pink Floyd …
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
It was 4.44 in the morning.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Fill in this questionary.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Deborah and Rolf in Sweden and some Friends fare away in the world. Would I ever see them again?
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF CHEESE?
Hm? – Maybee Gouda. It took me a long long time to eat cheese. As a kid for me it was disgusting to have a bit of cheese on top of a pizza. It really made me chiffering.
9. RABBIT OR TORTISE?
We don’t have pets.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
No idea. I don’t watch TV.
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
Andreas, my 14 year old son.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Hm ? Normally not. But walking around alone in a dark area in town is scary for me. The best is the darkness in the wilderness or on the ocean. This is really darkness. Uh, that wasn’t the question.
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Blue eyes. Hair not to dark.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
I like to be funny. But you can’t be it to often. So I have to be smart.
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee. I love coffee.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Capsicum and Thuna.
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Thomas, my little son, he wanted to play and sit on the table.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Other means english for me. German is my mother language. A bit of spanish, enough to survive. A bit french. Sometimes I try to imagine how it would be to have english as my mother language. It would be so much easier. Incredible.
23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
I have no idea. My mother would know, I shoud ask her.
24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
My Husband Hans, my two boys. Some friends.
25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
26. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I like a special brand for Jeans. That’s it.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
I don’t have one. No car – no dream car. But Andreas has an elected taste.
28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
Blue, …, maybe red. I love blue for everything.
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
Running, anything outdoors, water sports, …. And sport is my profession, I’m teacher for physical education.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Give him a BIG HUG.
32. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Blond or light brunette.
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
I don’t call often.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Triviality, external characteristic, Bedenkenträger all those who object
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Oh yes, I’m in Germany right now. Have been in the US last summer for three month. Great country to be.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
In some cases I’m to soft. Impatience. And I’m a last minute person. And I like to talk, sometimes I talk to much.
37. TATER TOTS OR FRIES?
Fries, what are tater tots?
38. FIRST JOB?
Counting people in a pedestrian zone.
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
I dug potatos together with Thomas in our garden. Great fun. My father in law planted them.
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Just laughing. No, no, never ever.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Found this on Kris’ Blog thiswillhurtme.blogspot.com. I like to read questionaires. So why not fill one. Some german magazins have really curios ones on their last page.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
That I’m slim.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Nothing. For the few occations, when I drink some, there would be a way to get it.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A new bike. It’s tomorrow.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I ever wanted two, and I have them.
47. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I like to watch stars, I don’t wish on.
49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I don’t have a favorite finger.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
A week ago. It was a family tragedy in our neighberhood.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, no I most definitely do not. This is Kris’ answer. And my, too. Others look so much better. I can’t belief how they do it. It’s o.k. no form only function.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)