Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Do you belief the things they told you, the things you read


What time did you wake up this morning?
5:25 am.

What do you like most about yourself?
Open mind. Adventurous, curios.

What do you like least about yourself?
My very bad time management. And to often I'm inpatient.

Can you sing?
No, I can’t. I like to sing on my own. ‘ I like to ride my bicycle …’.

Can you dance?
No, I can’t. I like to move to the music. It’s not dancing. Hm, you know what I mean.

Do you smoke?
No I don’t. I hate smoking and smelling clothes.

Do you drink?
Once in a while, maybe every three month. Wine. No beer.

Can you swim?
I love to swim.

Year you were born?
1965, it sounds very long ago. Can’t belief it.

Favourite colour?
Blue. Blue as the deep ocean. Can’t forget this colour, when there are 1000 m just water under the boat.

Sleep with or without clothes?
It depends on the temperature. In the tropics: naked. Now in autum at home: with clothes.

What time do you go to bed?
To late, 10 to 10.30 pm. Busy preparing the classes and a bit surfing the net.

No comments: