Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Orange

In Cartagena de Indias , Colombia, December 2009




O is for orange. This is my ABC Wednesday.

I was looking through my photos and was surprised how much orange I found in Cartagena, in this old town on the Caribian Coast. Some say it's the most beautiful town in South America. The old town is full of beauty, atmosphere, architecture and color. Fantastic to walk around, listen to some music, shoot some photos and watch the locals (yes it's a living museum).
Cartagena is an UNESCO World Heritage Site.

5 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

very...bright, and festive.
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

I love the color in these photos. VIva orange!!!

Wanda said...

Lots of great shades and shapes of Orange.

Randy said...

What a beautiful place. I love all of the color. I am not a big coffee drinker. I will have a de-caf something every now and then at Starbucks.

Joy said...

I would love to stop by that fruit stall. A very cheery town.