Sunday, September 12, 2010
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On top of my right foot, I had a little accident while driving a scooter (with motor). I never again drove one.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Mostly just wallpaper, one nautical chart.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
A ten year old Siemens, I haven’t used it in the last years.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Dire Straits, REM, Annie Lennox, Kate Gibson, Paul Simon, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Pink Floyd …
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
It was 4.44 in the morning.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Fill in this questionary.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
Deborah and Rolf in Sweden and some Friends fare away in the world. Would I ever see them again?
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF CHEESE?
Hm? – Maybee Gouda. It took me a long long time to eat cheese. As a kid for me it was disgusting to have a bit of cheese on top of a pizza. It really made me chiffering.
9. RABBIT OR TORTISE?
We don’t have pets.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
No idea. I don’t watch TV.
12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
Andreas, my 14 year old son.
13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Hm ? Normally not. But walking around alone in a dark area in town is scary for me. The best is the darkness in the wilderness or on the ocean. This is really darkness. Uh, that wasn’t the question.
14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Blue eyes. Hair not to dark.
17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
I like to be funny. But you can’t be it to often. So I have to be smart.
18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Coffee. I love coffee.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Capsicum and Thuna.
20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
Thomas, my little son, he wanted to play and sit on the table.
22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Other means english for me. German is my mother language. A bit of spanish, enough to survive. A bit french. Sometimes I try to imagine how it would be to have english as my mother language. It would be so much easier. Incredible.
23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
I have no idea. My mother would know, I shoud ask her.
24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
My Husband Hans, my two boys. Some friends.
25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
26. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I like a special brand for Jeans. That’s it.
27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
I don’t have one. No car – no dream car. But Andreas has an elected taste.
28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
Blue, …, maybe red. I love blue for everything.
29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
Running, anything outdoors, water sports, …. And sport is my profession, I’m teacher for physical education.
30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Give him a BIG HUG.
32. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Blond or light brunette.
34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
I don’t call often.
35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
Triviality, external characteristic, Bedenkenträger all those who object
35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Oh yes, I’m in Germany right now. Have been in the US last summer for three month. Great country to be.
36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
In some cases I’m to soft. Impatience. And I’m a last minute person. And I like to talk, sometimes I talk to much.
37. TATER TOTS OR FRIES?
Fries, what are tater tots?
38. FIRST JOB?
Counting people in a pedestrian zone.
39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
I dug potatos together with Thomas in our garden. Great fun. My father in law planted them.
41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Just laughing. No, no, never ever.
42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Found this on Kris’ Blog thiswillhurtme.blogspot.com. I like to read questionaires. So why not fill one. Some german magazins have really curios ones on their last page.
43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
That I’m slim.
44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Nothing. For the few occations, when I drink some, there would be a way to get it.
45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A new bike. It’s tomorrow.
46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I ever wanted two, and I have them.
47. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
I like to watch stars, I don’t wish on.
49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I don’t have a favorite finger.
50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
A week ago. It was a family tragedy in our neighberhood.
51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, no I most definitely do not. This is Kris’ answer. And my, too. Others look so much better. I can’t belief how they do it. It’s o.k. no form only function.