Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Look in the sky

Chilliwack Lake, BC, Canada, June 2009
Just before a heavy rain and thunder storm with hail caught us. The footpath was flooded and we got totaly wet.

On Wednesday our computer caught a big virus. The "Bundespolizei ukash", the one which is in the media here. It shot the hole system. Hans is working since then on it. Still not fixed everything. Hope not to loose any data. This is a big shit. Never had this before. Thought we have good protection. I hate things like that.

And this is my Sky Watch Friday.


8 comments:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice cadre and your photo, too.

Regards!

Randy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your computer virus. What a beautiful spot.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shot and perfect for black and white! Sorry about your computer -had problems with ours and it burned the hard drive as well as the back-up!!

Alan said...

Just stunning, Carola. I love this shot.

Francisca said...

Yeah, computer woes suck. I have a love/hate relationship with this technology, but the love wins. Hope by the time you read this Hans has cleaned out your PC without any data loss.

This photo is a winner. Beautiful.

Marius Barbu said...

I'm not there. I'm here! Beautiful!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous shot. Sorry about your computer. Mine crashed Friday and I don't know why, I'm hoping I haven't lost all my photo's.

Gayatri said...

wow!