Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a little bit about me


I'm an adventurer – photoblogger – mum – longterm traveller – a dreamer – and I live my dreams (from time to time)

Here my interest is mainly on Photography. I share my images from my long time travels with my family around the world. And in contrast I share my photography from home in Germany. There are so many things I learn here in a fantastic communication with you.

Another interest is Minimalism.

Beside that I love nature, couchsurfing, travel, running, wilderness with kids, trekking, nomadic living, the ocean

Travel
I did a three year circumnavigation in a 21 ft (6,50 m) sailboat with my husband and one son (westbound). Our sailing book (in German).
I traveled two years eastbound around the world mainly on land with two sons and my husband. I love couchsurfing and we did it on this tour 37 times in 17 countries in five continents.


No comments: