Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday Mural as part of a neighbourhood culture project


nobody wants to build a wall



Participating in Monday Murals with this murals in Dortmund Nordstadt, Immermannstraße. This mural is part of a project from Planerladen, "Bilderflut" translated as picture flood. This murals are like a oversized encyclopedia. Planerladen has finished 30 murals covering the complete houses. More infos in German here.http://www.planerladen.de/bilderflut.html

Every day I see this on my way to work. But usually I pass by in the tram. This time I went out and took some pictures.

3 comments:

s.c said...

Sometimes you get to much impressions in one. It makes the message not clearer I think.

Halcyon said...

Nice one! I'm sure one could spend some time contemplating this mural.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Pity I don't read a word of German. But visually you can see the intention to reach out and to teach. Hope you can show us other murals in this fascinating project.
Thanks, Carola,for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.