Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Silence


Heart Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA, 28th August 2009, 17:24 h


Heart Lake, 28th August 2009, 19:13h


Heart Lake, 29th August 2009, 5:59h

My memories are full of impressions from our hiking and backpacking (or trekking?) tour in Yellowstone. 11 days (better nights) in the wilderness. It' s to hard to tell. OUTSTANDING.

Just our family, my husband, our two boys and me. Of course we had to carry all our foud and equipment on our own. And the little boy, too.

It was fantastic, fabulous, great! Sleeping in our tent, hiking without seeing any other people, crossing rivers, drinking from the creeks, watching wild animals ...

I love nature. And silence.

2 comments:

Randy said...

These are lovely. I love being outdoors too, just me and the silence.

Lesley said...

Oh yes, I can feel the silence here!